The stunning new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ has landed! This new and improved version of the third generation model maintains the same popular board format , now even faster 1.4GHz 64Bit SoC, and the addition of 5GHz WiFi, faster ethernet & POE capability (via POE HAT sold separately).
Please Note. It is recommended to use a 2.5A Power Supply with the Raspberry Pi 3 B+. This purchase is for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Board only.
- Broadcom BCM2387B0 chipset.
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 (64Bit)
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB connector
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- USB 4 x USB 2.0 Connector
- 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2x20 strip
- Providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2)
- Display Serial Interface (DSI) 15 way flat flex cable connector with two data lanes and a clock lane
Product Brief & Dimensions