This 20 button mini remote control is the perfect companion for Raspberry Pi XBMC project! It has 20 buttons and a layout we thought was handy: directional buttons, pause/play, volume and number entry buttons. It even comes complete with an included battery - Just remove the plastic pull-tab to use.
This little remote is also really handy for controlling a robot or other Raspberry Pi project from across the room.
- Mini remote control with 21 buttons
- Directional buttons, pause/play, volume, setup and number entry buttons
- 38KHz NEC code output, 940nm IR LED
- 40mm x 86mm x 7mm (3.4" x 1.6" x 0.3")
- Runs on CR2032 battery, included
The IR sensor is the IR (Infrared) Receiver Sensor - TSOP38238
recommended by Adafruit on the Tutorial below.