Marlin configuration files:
- Based on Arduino 2560, compatible with RAMPS 1.4 pin configuration, All in one solution, small volume, especially suitable for MINI type 3d printers.
- Provide a heating end, MAX 240W (here range according to MOS parameters)
- Support the hot bed MAX 240W (maximum current is not more than 10A, recommended temperature below 100 degrees Celsius).
- Power supply: 12 or DC 24V (can use notebook computer power supply or other switching power supply).
- Two way temperature measurement (thermistor) input, one for the hotbed, one for the heater.
- Six limit switches, 3 min, 3 max (six switches are recommended, which can avoid collision).
- Reserved I2C expansion port, ESP-01 WIFI module interface to facilitate the user to add functionality.
- One way adjustable fan interface, two power supply interface (can be used for fixed output of the fan or LED and other equipment).
- The onboard TF deck, and perpendicular to the surface, beautiful and convenient place.
- Integrated 2.4 inch 12864 display, can be achieved in Chinese or English (depending on the firmware).
- The output voltage of heater, hotbed, FAN/LED and PWM fan is equal to the input voltage. These interfaces are 12V when using 12V power supply. These interfaces are 24V when using 24V power supply.
- Limit switches are connected in S (signal terminal) /GND in default, used for mechanical limit switch (also can be connected with a photoelectric switch used in S (signal end)/GND/5V, this time need to change white transposon to the welding pin headers)
- I2C interface, in order from left to right: SCL, SDA, GND, 5V.
ONE+ All-in-One Controller for 3D Printers
- Product Code: LC-711
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 40.65€
all product photos are for illustrative purposes only !