The Bluetooth Bee is a Bluetooth wireless module Based on CSR BC417143 Bluetooth chipset. It has compact size and the pinout is compatible with XBEE which is suitable for all kinds of microcontroller systems who have 3.3V power out, the module can use the AT commands to set baud rate.The Bluetooth Bee module comes with an onboard antenna, the antenna provides better signal quality. It acts like a transparent serial port, which works with a variety of Bluetooth adapter and Bluetooth phone.
The module has been tested with all the Bluetooth adapter on the market matching to use (with the Bluetooth, including laptops and mobile phones).
Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth wireless module can modify the baud rate to use XBEE adapter. You can use XBEE Arduino controller receives thebase plug, enabling Bluetooth wireless control.
- 1. Bluetooth chip: CSR BC417143
- 2. Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- 3.USB Protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- 4. Operating frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- 5. Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- 6. Transmit Power: ≤ 4dBm, Class 2
- 7. Transmission distance: 20 ~ 30m in free space
- 8. Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- 9. Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160 kbps; Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- 10. Safety features: Authentication and encryption
- 11. Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- 12. Serial port settings: 1200 ~ 1382400 / N / 8 / 1
- 13. Baud rate default: 9600
- 14. Pair: 1234
- 15. Input Voltage: +3.3 DC/50mA
- 16. Operating temperature: -20 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
- 17. Module Size: 32 × 24 × 9mm
- Product Code: TY-316
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 12.60€