On demand 3D Printing
We offer an on demand 3D printing service in a variety of materials. You can use the form below for any printing inquires, and can also attach your design for a free model check and price estimate.
- Available materials include rigid and flexible plastics as well as wood-based filament.
- Wide range of colour options.
- Our maximum build volume is W 750mm x L 750mm x H 750mm
- The key factors that affect the cost of your print are size, printing time and material usage.
- We are currently limiting batch orders to a maximum of 10 pieces, and unfortunately cannot offer price breaks for large quantities.
3D Printer Clinic
Do you have a desktop 3D printer that is sick? Poor print quality? Irrational behaviour? Unusual noise? Smoke?At LEDs&Chips we have a special love for 3D printers and a long history of working with and designing custom FDM, Rep-Rap based machines. If you are having problems with your printer we offer an in-store diagnostic and repair service and can also supply replacement parts. Do you have a 3D printer emergency? We also provide on-site support to help get your printer up and running as quickly as possible.
Laser Cutting / EngravingWe can quickly turn your 2D design into a variety of flat sheet material with our laser cutting service!
Please contact us for any laser cutting enquiries, and attach your designs for a free quote.
- Materials we stock include acrylic and MDF, up to 6mm in thickness.
- Able to source a wide range of other materials.
- If you would like to provide your own material, please contact us to check its suitability for cutting.
- Engraving is possible on almost any non-metallic material. If you are unsure, bring in a sample of your material and we can do a test etch for free!
3D Printing Quote: