Here is a design for a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects.
- 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter!
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 36VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power Arduino reset button brought up top 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
- Tested compatible with Arduino Mega 1280 & 2560, Diecimila, Duemilanove, and UNO
- Download the easy-to-use Arduino software library, check out the examples and you're ready to go!
- Instructions, examples, and other documentation is available on the website www.ladyada.net/make/mshield
- Motors and Arduino are not included.
Instructions, examples, and other documentation available on adafruit's website
- Product Code: AD-009
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 16.26€