Capture your world in 3D
Discover the power of physical photography with the Sense 3D scanner. Savor every dimension of your favorite memories: Graduation day. Wedding day. Bringing home baby. Holidays. Trips around the world. All with your Sense, all in 3D.
Mash-up your world
Full integration between the Sense and Cubify Sculpt enables creative freedom like never before.
Big or small, scan it all
Sense has the most versatile scan range in its class with auto-optimized settings for objects large and small.
Zero-in on what matters
Automatic object recognition extracts precise targets from the busiest of backgrounds.
Edit with easy
With quick cropping, enhancement and solidifying tools, Sense can prepare 3D printable files within minutes.
Physical to digital and back again
Fully integrated with Cubify.com and your Cube 3D printer, the Sense allows scans to upload directly for 3D printing, either at home or through the cloud.
Sense 3D Scanner technical Datasheet:
- Connectivity: 1x USB 2.0
- Power supply: USB
- System requirements: Windows 7 (32-bit oder 64-bit, Windows 8 (32-bit oder 64-bit), Intel Pentium 2 GHz oder higher, RAM: 2 GB, Resolution: 1280 x 1024 Pixel, 4 GB free disc space
- Resolution: Max. 400000 polygons per Scan
- Scanvolume: 0,2 up to 3mm
- Output File format: .STL and .PLY
- Laserclass: Classe I
- Frames per second: 30fps
- Cable length: 213cm
- File Format: 16Bit
- Operating temperature: 10-40° C
- Resolution x y axis: at 0,5mm is the x y axis resolution 0,9mm
- Resolution z axis: at 1mm is the z resolution 0,5mm
- Pixel: 240x320 px
- Field of view: horizontal: 45° x vertical: 57,5° x diagonal: 69°
- Scan-Radius: 0,35m up to 3m
- Dimensions: 17,8 x 12,9 x 3,3 cm
- Scope of delivery: Ssense 3D Scanner, Sculpt 3D Software
- Warranty: 24 Month
- Product Code: RY-451
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 398.37€